VERTICAL TURBINE PUMPS
- 40 to 50,000 GPM (9 to 11,356 m3/hr) capacities
- 10 to 2,000 feet (3 to 609 m) heads
- Markets served: Urban and rural municipal water, irrigation, chemical processing, primary metals, petroleum, power plants, mines, food processing, offshore platforms and more
- Handles raw water intake, liquid transfer, cooling water circulation, booster service, storm water, flood control, marine, process services, volatile fluids, condensate, fuel pumps and mine dewatering
- Offers pump bowls from 4″ to 57″ (101 – 1,447 mm) in diameter to meet pumping configurations.
- Turbine bowls can be staged in series to produce the necessary discharge pressures. Constructed out of cast iron, bronze, stainless steel or other machineable materials. Wear rings are available to provide a renewable surface. Open line shafts – Allows shaft bearings lubrication