AXIAL FLOW PROPELLER PUMPS
- 500 to 1,000,000 GPM (113 to 227,124 m3/hr) capacities
- 2 to 80 feet (.6 to 24 m) heads
- Markets served: Urban and rural municipal water, government, industrial and irrigation and more
- Handles raw water intake, dewatering, storm water removal and flood control
- Offers pump bowls from 8″ to 152″ (203 to 3,860 mm)in diameter to meet pumping configurations.
- Propeller bowls can be single-stage or double-staged in series to produce the necessary discharge pressures.
- Constructed out of cast iron, bronze, stainless steel or other machinable materials. Bowl wear liners are available to provide a renewable surface
- Open line shafts – Allows shaft bearings lubrication