SUBMERSIBLE DRY-PIT SOLIDS-HANDLING PUMPS
- Capacities: 15 to 8,000 GPM (3 to 1,817 m3/hr)
- Heads: 5 to 290 feet (1.5 to 88 m)
- Discharge sizes from 2″ to 10″ (51 to 254 mm) in diameter
- The unit runs continuously non-submerged Pumps and motors are UL Listed for operation in Class I, Division 1, Group C and D hazardous locations, and feature explosion-proof construction.
- Unique, self-cleaning rotating flow-control disc prevents solids from entering and accumulating in mechanical seal area and cooling water jacket Impellers are single-suction, mixed-flow design with large passageways
- Constructed of cast iron volutes, cast iron or bronze impellers and a carbon steel pump shaft
- 5 year prorated warranty